4/03/2009

Rancor

Another video entry. Kimochi appears to be pulling on a pair of knee-high boots and tightening the laces as she speaks.

I really had no idea just how badly I'd screwed up my social life until last night. I spoke to Kelsy and Vince about everything that's happened over the last couple of months... I can't believe how much of a bitch I've been to both of them. The worst thing is that it's only the people I care about who are getting hurt. Honestly I deserve to be alone after all the shit I've put them through, but Vince refuses to let me go. He's sweet... I don't think he realizes what he's getting himself into though.

She finishes doing up the laces and stands up, walking over to a nearby dressing table. The camera hovers nearby, obviously mounted on a drone. She picks up a pair of long black gloves and wriggles her arms into them.

I've not slept for three nights. Every time I close my eyes I remember those... Those bastards... It's taken every ounce of willpower I have not to use Crash again and I don't know how much longer I can take this before something bad happens. Vince was right, I need closure...

She walks over to a chest of drawers and opens one. She pauses for a moment and picks out an item - a silver coloured laser pistol in a thigh holster. She takes out the pistol and checks it over, making sure the power supply is fully charged and the focussing lens is securely in place.

...I need revenge.

She clicks the casing back down over the weapon's internals and replaces it in the holster, strapping it to her right leg. She turns on her heel and heads to the door, picking up a knee-length leather coat on her way out. The door closes behind her, and the camera drone keeps recording for a few minutes before shutting itself off automatically.

No comments: