4/14/2009

Love Letters

Begin recording.

A video recording begins to play. Kimochi is sitting at her desk in her quarters, the window behind her displaying a beautiful view of the planet below. Her eyes are red, and her hair is not the sleek well-groomed mane it usually is. Her cheeks glisten slightly in the light - she has been crying. She simply sits for a moment, unsure of what to say. Finally she begins to speak, her voice quivering everso slightly.

I got your message. I don't know exactly what you wanted to make me feel with it... With any of this. Maybe what you said was true and you did love me once, or maybe you just wanted to see me cry. Either way it doesn't really matter anymore, does it? You've made your decision...

There is another pause as Kimochi attempts to gather herself. Tears start to fall from her eyes as her emotions well up inside her. Her voice quivers with a slight tone of desperation as she bares her soul infront of the camera.

I loved you, Vincent Pryce! I loved you enough to give up a loving relationship for you! I opened my heart to you and told you things I would never tell anybody else. What did I do wrong? You said you loved me, but did you mean it? Where you just playing with me? Did you just not find me attractive anymore? I really tried to be loving and supportive, but I guess it wasn't enough for you, was it!?

She appears to calm down slightly, her mood shifting dramatically from intense sadness to seething anger. She frustratedly wipes her eyes with the back of her hand, smudging her makeup. She looks straight into the camera, her eyes narrowed, and her voice carries a kind of deadly menace rarely seen in her.

Well... What's done is done, and we all have to live with our choices. I hope you and Kelsy are very happy together and live long, dull, uninteresting lives. But take this as a warning, Vincent... Stay the fuck away from me or I swear to god... I will kill you both.

She stabs at a holographic control on her desk and the video message ends, displaying the Ghost Festival logo for a moment before the screen goes blank.

No comments: