4/02/2009

Contemplation

A video log entry begins. Kimochi sits down heavily in a large comfortable looking chair behind a desk in her apartment. Behind her is a view of Tzvi IV through a huge window that stretches accross the entire length of the room. On the desk infront of her is a glass of red wine and a small data chip. She says nothing for a full three minutes, simply stares at the data chip and drums her fingers on the surface of the desk, deep in thought. Finally she speaks - her tone is dry, even clinical, which makes her choice of words seem more disturbing than they would normally.

I'm thinking about mass-murder.

She picks up the glass and has a good mouthful before continuing.

Recently some information has been brought to my attention concerning the names and whereabouts of a certain group of people... specifically, the families of three men named Gomoru Carassi, Lem Kerris and Darashem Rivers.

Even after all this time, they are still ruining my life. I can still remember what they did, how they made me feel. It's been haunting me more and more recently... corroding my self esteem and destroying my personal life. The fact that those three men are all dead doesn't seem to be helping.

Vince brought this information to me. He thinks that if these people where to be 'removed' that it would provide some kind of closure... Any normal person would just get psychological councelling. I still feel so angry about it... I want to make them all suffer for what those three men did to me. But do these people really deserve to die? Do I even have the right to pass responsibility for those three men's crimes on to their next of kin? Vince seems to think so... I don't really know what I think yet.

I need some time alone.

...End Log.

No comments: