4/15/2009

A New Friend

Begin personal log, 15th of April 111. Audio only.

I shouldn't have gone into The Skyhook last night... I caused a bit of a scene and upset a few people. I don't really remember much of it... Crash screwing with my memory again.

Myrhial confiscated my sidearm. I probably said a few things to her I shouldn't have... But what did annoy me was that Vince and Kelsy have basically told everyone that I threatened to kill them. I mean what the hell?? What is with these people, do they think that airing my dirty laundry infront of the entire fucking corp is funny or something?

I shouldn't have yelled at Myrhial though... She's only looking out for the safety of her pilots. I'll contact her today and apologize. Jude caught up with me a while later on the Garden Deck and basically explained how stupid I'd been. He tried to comfort me... Whenever I see them it feels like someone is reaching into my chest and squeezing my heart... Jude seemed to understand and told me a story about a girl he used to know and the rather messy situation he got into with her that ended painfully. I guess it helped a little...

Oh, I almost forgot. I recieved a letter today. An actual physical letter, written on paper and delivered by hand. I've never had one of those before, and I admit I was a little excited when I saw it. What can I say, it's the little things that please me the most...

It was from Celes Tenebrae, a Blood Raider from Molden Heath. Apparently she has a desire to connect more with people of Khanid blood and has invited me to meet with her. I know she's a Blood Raider, but I might take her up on the offer... Who knows, it might help take my mind off of things.

End log.

No comments: