9/23/2009

Old Wounds

Begin personal log, Wednesday September 23rd, 111.

Kimochi is sitting at her dressing table in a white silk dressing gown applying makeup to her face.

It's been quite some time since I last updated this... Not for want of anything worth reporting, I just havn't had the drive lately. Saw my little camera drone sitting in the corner over there and thought "What the hell."

So, there have been more than a few changes recently... Several members have left, and not all on good terms I might add. Vincent left for Veto too, although I still talk to him at least... He's changed a lot recently, I don't think he took breaking up with Kelsy too well. Despite everything, I thought they were actually very good for eachother... I guess I was wrong.

The Skyhook officially re-opened a couple of weeks back... That was one hell of a party. Myrhial managed to convince Andreus Ixiris to DJ live from the premises, and towards the end he announced quite suddenly that he was leaving the Federation. Brought on by the Federal Militia's sound defeat at the hands of the Caldari, no doubt. There are rumours he will be joining Veto, although I'm not sure where he is or what he is doing at the moment... I've been rather out of touch with current events recently.

Oh! And I've been attending Nobu's swordfighting classes... I'm not very good though, I'm not really built for that kind of thing. He says I need to learn to concentrate more, but his instructions are always so vague it's hard to follow him. Perhaps I should leave it for now and do it when I have less on my mind.

She finishes applying her makeup but continues to preen infront of the mirror, adjusting her hair, appearing to be deciding whether to wear it up or down.

Which reminds me, Celia approached me the other night with a rather interesting problem. Apparently she wants a gentleman tracked down and interrogated... He's an ex govener named Brond who knows something about Ms. DeKline's mother. I've sent out a few feelers to try and work out where he is hiding... Working for the Cartel certainly does have it's advantages when you want to find out where people's bolt holes are. I should hear back from them within a few da-OW!

Kimochi cradles her hand in pain as she catches one of her elegantly polished purple nails on the edge of an ornate wooden box when she reaches for a hair clip. She opens her hands and gasps in shock as she sees her fingers covered in blood - the nail appears to have come loose from her fingertip and is hanging on by a thread. She gingerly removes it, her face contorting in pain as she does so.

Ahhh Shit, I'll have to stop by the infirmary... What the hell..? Oh God...

Her expression changes from mild annoyance to horror as blood begins to slowly well up from around the other fingernails on her right hand. She lashes out with her left hand towards the camera drone and franticly switches it off.

No comments: