9/28/2009

Malignance

Begin personal log, Monday September 28th, 111. Audio only.

I'm updating this entry from the infirmary. My whole right arm is covered in bandages and it hurts like hell... It's all... malformed.

I came straight here after the incident on Wednesday, and I've been prodded and poked and had to provide a multitude of blood and skin cell samples... They think it's being caused by a defect in the genetic sample taken from my original body - the one used to grow my clones. I... I knew the sample was defective because... because of what happened before. But I had no idea the effects would be so far-reaching. I didn't even know it was possible for something like this to happen.

The worst thing is, it's spreading. It started in my right hand, but within a few days it's spread to cover my whole right arm... They don't know how far it'll spread or what other effects it might have, so they are keeping me here under 'observation'. Huh.. That's all these damn medics can do it seems, 'observe'. I'm sick of being treated like a fucking science project. They say they are working on a solution, but I already know they can't reverse it... They need a sample from my original body and God only knows where that is now.

I told Myrhial about it, and Repentence came to visit me the other night. They are the only two who know thus far... I'm trying to keep it as hidden as I can...

There is a pause as Kimochi's voice begins to tremble. She inhales deeply, trying to gether herself.

Oh God... What's happening to me?

End log.

3 comments:

Carole Pivarnik said...

Great read! Very interested to learn what happens next.

Anonymous said...

Noes!!! Poor Kimochi :(

Wish that Celes could make her better ;_;

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it sucks when you can't find your original body. Poor Kimochi!