6/01/2009

Back on track

Begin personal log, Monday June 1st 111.

The video log begins, showing a view of Kimochi's bedroom. The bed itself is a huge clear glass four-poster. Kimochi steps away from the camera drone and sits down on the bed, beginning to remove her shoes. The glass of the bed turns a subtle shade of light pink when she sits on it.

If the colour of the bed didn't tell you already, I'm in a rather good mood. I had a wonderful time on Friday night, and I'm feeling much better about... Well, everything. Among other things I've made my peace with all the unpleasantness concerning Vince and Kelsy. As far as I'm concerned, I want them to be very happy together.

She kicks off both shoes and swings her legs up onto the bed so that she's lying on her back. She looks at the ceiling while she speaks.

Speaking of Friday night... Koronakesh brought a friend home to play - Aefee I think her name was. A Praetorian friend of his who decided it'd be a good idea to try some of Vince's 80% proof Absinthe, and nearly ended up in the infirmary. I visited Koro's apartment with some fresh clothes for her and checked her out... She was lucky. I'm a little annoyed that I've not recieved a thankyou at all, both for helping Koro look after the poor thing and for the clothes I gave her. Still, she is a Praetorian so I suppose silent gratitude is the only type I could expect.

I had a chat with Koro that same night while Aefee was sleeping off the booze. He's... An interesting man. Confused... Somewhat lost I think. And he most definately has no idea what he wants... Both from life and from women. He's quite charming though, in his own way... he's been making it fairly obvious that he's interested in me but given his track record I'm very much erring on the side of caution with him. I've been dancing with him a few times, and I've greatly enjoyed it... but... well... a relationship is quite honestly the last thing on my mind at the moment, especially after Vince. And Koro's last relationship ended rather suddenly and rather messily less than two weeks ago, so another relationship would probably be unwise for him as well - not that he'd listen to me if I told him that. Even without taking all that into consideration, from what I understand of him he goes through women like autocannon rounds - and I'll be damned if I'm going to end up as a notch on someone's bedpost.

She inspects one of her fingernails for a moment, her other arm supporting her head on the red silken pillow. She seems to remember something.

Oh, and I spoke to Repentence and Inara the other night too. It seems they approve of my taste in clothing... Particularly a certain black dress I wore to The Skyhook one night. I've arranged for Sebastien to pay me a visit so that he can take their measurements and discuss ideas with them for what kind of thing the might like. He's not cheap, but you definately get what you pay for with fashion design... I should be recieving a reply from him shortly to confirm if he is able to make it here. It should prove to be a fun evening... I'll have to make sure to keep the drinks cabinet stocked if I am having guests. I might even get some use out of the hot tub...

End log.

No comments: