1/24/2009

Embarrassment

Begin personal log, 24th of January, 111.

I'd not left my quarters now for almost a week... I finally managed to venture outside this evening to conduct some business with Yishal and Athas, but I still don't feel comfortable showing my face anywhere too public though... Not after last Saturday.

I honestly had no idea it had gotten that bad. And I still can't believe what happened... It's almost as if it wasn't really me, as if someone else was wearing my skin that night. I can still feel that needle in my chest...

She shudders at the thought

I owe Ethan Verone... His doctor saved my life. I suppose it's ironic that it's entirely possible that Ethan himself or a member of his organization could well be responsible for taking it away in the not too distant future.

I did think about exploring the station today, as i've spent most of my time in my quarters since the move... But I just... I can't bear the thought of being seen in public right now.

She sighs

End log.

No comments: