2/19/2009

Drama: Pryce Style

Begin personal log, Thursday 19th of Feburary 111.

Last night I saved Vincent Pryce's life.

He, Kelsy and I where in The Last Gate enjoying a few drinks and watching Verone molest Kyoko when he started complaining of a headache and left. I followed a little while later and found him passed out on the floor of the common room with a nasty-looking gash in his head. I couldn't get him to wake up so I dragged him to medical where they injected him with somesort of yellowish fluid.

When he eventually came around he apologized profusely for getting blood all over my dress and asked me out to dinner... How typically Gallentean is that? The man is on the brink of death and still he turns on the charm! I suspect he might not have been thinking straight... I accepted his offer anyway. I figured he probably needed some cheering up after all that.

The medics say he'll be fine, but I'm still concerned. What if he has another attack like this while in-pod? And what was that yellow fluid? I need some answers.

End log.

3 comments:

Myrhial Arkenath said...

(OOC) Aww, isn't love wonderful! Kimmy + Vince = awesome match tbh :D If that is boosters though, Myr better not hear about it.

Also, Verone did what to Kyoko now? I thought they were such perfect lovebirds.

Shame the RP in the Gate always kicks off when I go to bed, such much IC gossip...

Kimochi Rendar said...

Ah, Verone and Kyoko where all over eachother last night, but that's hardly unusual.

As for love, let's not jump the gun just yet! ;) Kimmy is a hard woman to get close to in that way... In her eyes, it's dinner between good friends.

Myrhial Arkenath said...

(OOC) Still, molest sounds so bad? :\

And I totally think Kimmy should hook up with Vincent ^_^