12/17/2008

Betrayal

So in the last week, one of our newer members - Dame Death - has decided to leave us. This in itself isn't really an issue and I was content to let her go without any fuss. What has upset me however, is that she has been hanging around our home base harrassing us endlessly.

When she became the first victim of our carrier the other night - after calling us out to fight her I might add - she joined up with an AFC patrol and helped them take out Athas last night. But not before constantly asking me to engage her when she quite clearly had her AFC friends hanging around to provide backup.

This has, obviously, lead to her and us falling out quite spectacularly. A shame really, as I just was beginning to like her. I will suggest to the rest of the directorate that we tighten up our entry requirements and security checks to stop this happening again.

No comments: